Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chillin'

Hey everyone! Hope all is well with you! I'm really sleepy right now and decided I'd post something. I really don't know what, but hey, it keeps me entertained... I finished cleaning up my desk. It actually has alot of stuff on it! Wow, I put it all in boxes. Yawn, so much for the entertaining, I really need Starbucks! Doesn't that sound yummy?!? Ha ha!
Anyways, I kind of did Spring cleaning with my clothes. I went through my closet getting rid of the things that I didn't wear and didn't fit. I'm busy replacing my old size 6 - 6 1/2 shoes with 7s. My feet feel big! Well for me anywhoo.. =) It felt really good to get rid of all this stuff that I didn't need. My room got so clean... Well, yesterday and the days before that. (clearing off my desk sure made a BIG mess! but painting the desk and working with it is going to be fun, hopefully) I love the feeling of renewal, it's refreshing! I feel free of the junk that took up space in my room and now I feel spacious! Mmmm!
Oooh, also about the shoes, it was fun trying them on, hey I'm a girl, shoes are fun! Even though I know that some of the most outrageous shoes I will NOT wear, it's fun to play around in. I loved it when I was little I would always play dress-up, house, kitchen, or dolls. It was the days of princesses! I love freedom! =)
Oh, some of you might be wondering where I get my pictures for all these posts on this blog and my other blog. I get it at glittergraphics.com and some of the pictures I took. (like my profile picture...) Glitter Graphics have some great pictures, but not all of the pics are appropriate or clean. I don't authorize them... lol So just a little warning before you go jumping all over the site. =)
Well, this post is going to be really random... Sorry for jumping all over the place! But most of the time I talk about my spiritual life, I thought I'd talk about just my general part of life. But you see, my general part of life is my spiritual life. God is my foundation for my life. That's how it's the general part of my life. Well, moving on!
Peace out!
starry_amazement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!