Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day of School

Yesterday was the last day of school. It was alot of fun, but it had sad moments. It was amazing!
Everyone had their ipods out, and this one guy brought a speaker. People all put their ipods in and there was a "dance-off." Not alot of people really danced, but oh well. And everyone was just talking and having conversations and such. That was the good part.
It was really sad when I would look at the clouds and be reminded of Jesus. The clouds also reminded me of my friend who moved to another state on the 20th. The 22nd was the last day of school. Then my other friend and I were listening to my brother's ipod. And the song "From the Inside Out" came on. We both started crying. Jesus love is just wonderful to soak in. Thanks to my brother who made us feel better by putting on a funny song.. (by the way, he's not really my brother, but he's like a brother to me)
The tears came out after more laughter when it was time to leave. Everyone gave everyone the last hugs and good-bye's. I think that I will still miss those people, cause some may not come back next year. I'm going to miss them so so so so so so so very very very super super much! haha. Now I must be off. If anyone of them read this- (I miss you alot if that's not obvious. You are superb and great friends.)

much love,
starry_amazement

2 comments:

  1. u have a brother? It said u guys were listening to your brother's iPod.

    BTW we all miss u guys up here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have a brother. I have a friend who is like a brother. And we miss you all too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!