Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Other blog, life

Hey all! I just wanted to let y'all know that I have another blog about music, poetry, verses, and just fun stuff. I'm not sure if I told you this but well I told you again. =) (http://music-songs-verses-starryamazement.blogspot.com/)

God has been so good to me, I feel so free from fear! He replaced that fear with comfort, hope, encouragement, strength. He is amazing! It's good to know that we are truly free in him!! He is beautiful, he is my all! I think that I could probably praise God forever, because the list of his amazing grace, and just him goes on forever! I think that song is so true, "I could sing of your love forever."

God is really worth our praise and our lives and all that we are. He loves us so much that it's incontainable. The reason I always want to write about my spiritual life is because I CANNOT contain it inside of me. There's nothing to hide! There's nothing to be ashamed of. I know that I'm not a perfect person, and I really don't want you to read my blog thinking, "Oh, well she's just a perfect little church girl, there's nothing wrong in her life, maybe God's only pouring blessing to her." No!!! Not true, I am not perfect! I know I sin so much! I know anyone reading this sins, because "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." I think I am so far from perfection. I have to realize that when I cannot find myself, I find myself in him. That's my goal, that's who I strive to be like. He's beautiful, and I am far from it. I'm not saying that I'm far from God like an unbeliever would be, but far from his amazing perfection. God wants to pour his blessings on YOU! Yes you! And you can't just keep it to your self, share the blessings with others, and you'll just overflow with it! That's exactly why I created this blog because I can share the blessing that has been poured onto me. It's a wonderful feeling. (Listen to I will go by Starfield, I'll post it on my other blog soon!)
Okay, well its time for me to say until next time!
Peace, (Y) <>
starry_amazement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!