Thursday, August 13, 2009

10th Post!!!! ;)




Just reached the tenth post! Shout out!! :) Well as we all know, summer has basically ended... Mine ends this coming Wednesday though. :( It was fun while it lasted.... Now I look forward to fall. I actually think that fall is my favorite season because the weather is not too cold nor too hot. It seems just perfect. And it's just BEAUTIFUL! But I also think that I love a lot of things about each season! God makes seasons so wondefully. I just want to say that I'm so thankful for Jesus! I know that sometimes I can feel upset or stressed about stuff in life. But when I turn to him, I look to the Bible, and it just hits me! He is my comfort. I can pile all my thoughts onto him. I know that sometimes I may forget about doing it especially when I'm in the stress, but when I do it, it feels SO much better! My point is that no matter what you're going through, God is there. It might feel like he's not. But believe me, he is! He's always there. I know that a lot of times people always say that, but once you go through the problem asking God for his strength, you will see that he sticks through it with you. You'll see it even more after you get through the storm. So stick with him, he'll stick with you!

smile!
starry_amazement


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!