Monday, December 13, 2010

Genetics are so complicated! :P

Whew! It's been awhile... Usually that's how it is when I post on here. I'll forget to post and I'll wait a looooong time before posting. Sorry about that.
This is going to be short because I have a Biology exam to study for. I missed one day last week because I was sick, and I missed all the complicated stuff. Blah! So tomorrow I have to go to tutoring to understand the stuff better... (it's on genetics haha) :/
So on Friday I went to the movies with my dad. It was a daddy-daughter date. We had so much fun. We got to see Narnia-The voyage of the dawn treader. So SoSO good!! I loved it! But then again I love Narnia!! :)
I loved how the movie got me thinking about life and how much it relates. I want to say a lot about it but I don't want to spoil the movie...
But anyways I thought it was really good. ahem.. Maybe I'll talk about it! I have three week Christmas break next week whoohooooooooooooooooooooo!
Well, hope you have an awesome day.

Love y'all,
starry_amazement
(studying...)

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS??

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! I SO wanna see the new Narnia movie! Girl, I am a Narni-geek! I hope you liked the movie, though!

    And biology... I did a class with Ms. Maida and it was an introduction to Biology... I hated it... I failed pretty badly!

    Three week break??? I only have two! Then again, you're a different district, school, and state:( so of course it's different.

    Well, I hope you're having fun and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!