Sunday, August 16, 2009

We could call this other... :)

I really did not plan to make this post, but I'm a little bit bored... I probably should sleep considering that we are going to be moving this week! YES!!!!!!!! :) My dad's birthday is tommorow, and a happy birthday to him! We get the keys to our new house on Tuesday! My little sisters birthday is next Sunday, and my grandma's birthday is the Saturday before that. And my other grandma's birthday is next Monday, a week from my dads. Phew what a week! Oh did I mention my school starts Wednesday. But despite all the chaos....

I want to give a shout-out to my dear dear friends in Ohio! You know who you are! I haven't seen you in forever, but much love anyways. :)


And this post is over. :)

Keep running is His love,

starry_amazement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!