Monday, February 8, 2010

The Looooooveee Month

Ok, now I REALLY haven't updated!!! I mean I have talked to the people I know have been reading this blog, but those who I don't know who are probably wondering where I disappeared to! haha! Anyways today there was an early release from school because of all the snow falling down from the sky. It was fun, it's just too bad there wasn't a snow day because then I could've slept in. But I went to school for 3 hours and then went home. So much for global warming! :) Actually I had to write a science paper about global warming so that's why its on my mind!
I really need to start working on this blog a lot more than I do. Maybe (at LEAST) once a month I'll try to get to it. I noticed I haven't posted anything since November which was forever ago!
So now it is the month of February. Which I like to think of as the "love" month. I was wondering what y'all thought of Valentines... so what do you think? Do you like it or not? Why? Post your comments!!!
I personally think that Valentines is alright... It's not my favorite holiday. Although I do like giving out Valentines cards. That's my favorite part. But the thing that bugs me about Valentines is that people sometimes throw out the word love, with like no meaning whatsoever. I guess I'm working on it still so I technically can't say anything mean.
Guess what? Time for a lil shout out to all the lovey-dovey February babies!
CHARITY! You rock my socks!
ASCHELEIGH! You are a cool cat!
Aunt Syd n Uncle Victor, you guys are made for each other love month babies!
and anyone else I forgot....
YOU ARE AMAZING! :)

well that's it for today folks!

love ya,
starry_amazement

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love the little "I love you" at the end! I miss you so much! There was this huge blizzard-storm in Ohio and I hate it! No gymnastics, no church, let alone any school, although I like that! LoL!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!