Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm back! (to school...)

Wow!! It has been forever since I've been on here! So basically... (just to catch ya up)



It's been summer for me for a long time

I moved (states)

My new room is blue!!! and one wall is green.......

I'm listening to Britt Nicole right now.. :) (random)

I got out of school May twenty something-ish

I start this TUESDAY!! ( so I had a threeish month summer break!) fun stuff.. (it's cause we moved)
tomorrow!!!

Aren't you jealous I haven't been in schooool???? hehe I'm reaaaaalllly really excited to be making a new post....

It is Sept. 6, 2010.

I'm totally ready to see what God is going to do through me here at this location. I'm excited!

SO I have to tell you I finally completed a tv series. Next food network star. I was rooting for Aarti the whole entire way. I totally was excited to see her first show on foodnetwork. Aarti Sequeria is the lovely lady's name. Aarti Party is the show on Food Network, although she started out with a web show/ blog: aartipaarti.com before going to compete on next foodnetwork star.

I was completely encouraged by her because she is a God loving girl. I'm going to watch her shows!



Well I have I question for you...

What are you going to do this school year (work year has been going on but hang in there!) to show God's love to others?

If you're needing some encouragement go check out my other blog, music.songs.verses (http://music-songs-verses-starryamazement.blogspot.com/) for a superhero declaration. It's great! I got it when I was checking out a sunday school at my church.



much love n blessings,

starry_amazement

1 comment:

  1. Britt Nicole is pretty cool, isn't she? Sorry to say, but Tenth Avenue North and Sanctus Real are WAAAY better LoL! I like Paramore, but they aren't a Christian band.

    Girl, I keep checking ur blog and NEVER see anything new, so today I was like "YES! SHE POSTED! SHE ROCKS! A LOT!"

    Lovin' the blog. Cute design. Keep shinin'!

    Even though you live in Cal. now, you, in my heart, are still an Ohio girl. (Technically a Colorado Girl...) Miss thw whole fam.! BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!