Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve!

Today is Christmas Eve EVE! Haha I'm so so so ecstatic for Christmas! I love everything about Christmas. The only thing that is sad this year is no snow. But that's alright.
So here are some of the things that I love about Christmas:
1. It's Jesus' birthday
2. Snow
3. Family
4. Christmas music!
5. Giving (lately I've liked this better than receiving)
6. lights
7. Carols and shows with sisters
8. Christmas Tree
9. Candy canes and hot chocolate
10. Christmas dinner
11. The Advent calendar
12. Sleigh bells
13. Staying up late
14. No school
15. Friends
16. Winter boots
17. Fuzzy socks
18. Mittens
19. Snowmen
20. God's gift to us!
So much more!

Okay so I'm going to try to post my Christmas music on here...

Also, I want to know what you think....
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
I definitely think Merry Christmas is my favorite! Think about it, when you say Happy Holidays, it's not like you're actually thinking about some other holiday besides Christmas.... Maybe New Years, but Christmas is basically the main attraction sort of thing. I think that when you say, "Happy Holidays," it can mean any holiday.
We have so many holidays and if you were asked what's a December holiday that comes to your mind? It's most likely going to be Christmas! I just love Christmas, okay? Haha, so what do you think?

Blessings,
starry_amazement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!