Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Break is over!

Well I planned to post more during spring break last week, but that didn't work out because I had family visiting. I thought about doing it, but obviously... I did not.
Sorry if you wanted to continue the post from last time about Easter...
But good news is:
I'm going to (hopefully) be starting something new for the blog starting in summer. I have my ideas, but I'd like yours also... sooo leave your comments!!

(shh it's a suprise)

Well I'm back in school, and spring break was reaaaaally nice-sleeping in, hanging out with friends, etc- and now I'm in the home stretch for this school year. I hope that I can raise my grades and keep it really high, so my transcript will look lovely for colleges. (ahem, pick me!!)
I still don't know what I want to do for college so I'm praying that everything will turn out great.

During spring break I was able to hang out with some of my neighbors and we went to the movies. We saw the movie "Prom." It was o.k. but it was a little bit cheesy. There were cute moments but it wasn't always great. I guess there wasn't really a main plot so it made it a little boring.

Anyways, as I always say: I WILL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN........ :P
Maybe that'll work out this time.
Good bye for now,
starry_amazement

random:

Tangled is such a cute movie! I love it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!