Sunday, April 17, 2011

since Christmas

Ahaa I haven't changed my blog since Christmas.
So now it is APRIL!
I will definitely update a little more on spring break which is really late for me this year.
This isn't going to be long because I have this paper due tomorrow which I need to check again. I'm updating this mostly for Hope who seems to check her blog every single day of the year! (haha)
Anyways, I'm actually starting to like writing more and more. (except for most of the stuff on my blog is filled with mistakes but oh well) So next year I'm thinking of doing AP english which is a little scary but it will be ok... My writing (for school) has been getting stronger, not trying to brag...

Well hopefully I updated more on my blog because I need to stop procrastinating and work on my paper.... Ahhh it's 10 o clock.
I'll talk to yall later alligatorss

starry_amazement
out
so.tired.right.now....

p.s. love ya hope :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope the paper went well! And yep, it appears that my number one obsession right now is blogging, with music coming in second. I'm even becoming a small Justin Bieber fan... Once was an anti-Bieberist, but people turned me to the other side. Anyway! Yeah, I am prett much on my blog everyday;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate! Thanks so much!